[English Study] MoningSpecial Nov.12.Thu

Morning Special Nov.12.Thu

The 2016 College Scholastic Ability Test ...

Today's Text Mission !


A message of support for student taking the test today !

- I took the test twenty years ago. It's known 수능. I spoiled the test and I didn't choose my college, but now I have got a job and satisfy my life.

- Tester just do it. cheer up!.

Today's Headline 

take place : 
The 2016 College Scholastic Ability Test takes place today in Korea.

ban : 
Cellphones are banned in a class.

urge : 
She urged him to stay. 

former : 
It was not accepted in former times.

chancellor : 
The Chancellor of Germany runs the government.

News Story 1
A Special Message for Test Takers.

to raise : 
- lift someone's spirits.
Laughing can raise everyone's spirits.
If you want to raise my spirits, then buy me dessert.

choreographed :
Achim had choreographed the dance in Act II himself.

heartfelt :
a heartfelt appology
First of all, I must express my heartfelt thanks to you.

A Toddler Mechanic

toddler :
You were a toddler, just seven months old.
I had a toddler at home and two other children at school.

Mechanic :
Being a mechanic is a messy job.
You ever do do any mechanic work?

kindergartener :
On March 24, about 40 kindergarteners visited Seongbuk Fire Station in Seoul.

as simple as ABC :
- to be very simple
Reading a book is as simple as ABC, but for some reason, it's not easy to start.
It's as simple as ABC. Just pursue your dreams.

pursue :
Don't pursue this. I beg you.
It's a waste of time to pursue it.





Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »